Welcome to the Documentation to CMS Commander. After signing up you should read this part to get a better understanding of how the software works and how you can best use it to manage your websites.
The most important part of this documentation, which you should definately read, is the “Getting Started with CMS Commander” section, which explains many of the required setup steps and basics for using the software. The other sections can be seen more like tutorials and you can pick the topics you are most interested in.Pages in this Section:
- Getting Started with CMS Commander
- Publishing Content
- Managing Multiple Websites
- Manage Content, Categories and Comments
- Manage And Bulk Install WordPress Plugins
- Manage And Bulk Create WordPress Users
- Manage And Bulk Update WordPress Settings
- Creating Automatic WordPress Backups
- Search and Bulk Edit WordPress Posts and Pages
- Manage WP Robot
- Manage And Bulk Install WordPress Themes
- Deploy A New WordPress Site
- WordPress.com and Blogger Autoblogging via Email
- Google Analytics Integration: Connect your Analytics Account to CMS Commander
- Website Uptime Monitoring with Uptimerobot.com in CMS Commander
- Apply Custom Branding to Your CMS Commander Plugin
- Using 2-Factor Authentication with Google Authenticate in CMS Commander
- Automatic bbPress Forum Posting – Fill bbPress With Content
- FAQs And Problems
Join Over 3,000 Other Commanders!
Sign up now to start managing all your blogs immediately.
Completely free for 30 days. No payment details required!