In order to use CMS Commander’s network statistics feature and display traffic stats for all your websites combined you first need to connect your Google Analytics account to your CMS Commander account. The easy and fast process to do so is explained below.
- Log into your CMS Commander account.
- Go to the “Options” page and once there click on the “General Settings” tab.
- Locate the text “Google Analytics Integration” near the bottom of the screen and press the “Authorize Google Analytics” button below it.
The General Settings tab on the Options page of CMS Commander.
- Click on the link reading “Visit this link and click on “Allow” to finish Google Analytics authorization” that will appear at the top of the page.
- You will get redirected to Google. Click on the “Allow Access” button to connect Analytics to CMS Commander. (It might be necessary to log into your Google Analytics account first)
- You will get back to the CMS Commander “Options” page with the results of the connection. Please note only websites that are in both your CMS Commander and Google Analytics accounts can be connected. If you add more websites to either account after completing this setup you can reconnect on either the “Options” page or the Network Stats” page in CMS Commander.
- After completing integration your websites stats get loaded on the CMS Commander “Dashboard” page. Please note statistics are only refreshed roughly every two days for performance reasons and Google Analytics request limitations!
- To view your network statistics navigate to the “Network Stats” page in your account. There you can also use the button next to each of your websites in the list to view statistics of this particular website. At the bottom of the page you will find a list of your connected websites with a button to check for more.
The network statistics page.