WP Robot is a plugin that can add automatic content in custom intervals and related to topics of your choice after you have installed it and set it up on your WordPress weblog. CMS Commander makes this setup process much easier by allowing you to do it on all your websites at the same time: Bulk change the settings of the autoblogging plugin, copy options from one site to your others, create autoposting campaigns on all your websites at the same time, edit templates and much more!
- Create new WP Robot autoposting campaigns on all your websites at the same time.
- Configure the WP Robot Options on any number of blogs simultanously.
- Copy the settings, templates and / or campaigns from one of your websites to the others.
- Manage templates and import or export them from and to all your sites.
- Quickly review the WP Robot log and campaign results.
- Easy to Use: All controls look exactly like you are used to from the WP Robot admin area.
To learn how the WP Robot remote control features work and can be used in CMS Commander please go to the documentation page “Manage WP Robot“.