CMS Commander makes it super easy to install WordPress to your server with pre-configured settings and your favorite plugins installed and activated.
This is another one of our features that can save you a lot of time: Instead of manually completing the WordPress installation, then deleting all the default content, changing permalink settings, searching and installing your plugins, and so on you can now do all that in a single step!
And it gets even better: Thanks to a template system that stores all your config settings and favorite plugins it is easy to repeat the process at will to create more new sites.
Which settings can be pre-configured?
When creating a new WordPress site in CMS Commander you can currently set the following options directly during the installation process.
- Site title, admin user account and email (like in a normal WordPress installation).
- Delete all default WordPress demo contents (“Hello World” post, etc).
- Set up permalinks and the proper .htaccess file to go with it.
- Disable comments and pingbacks on the new site.
- Set up several security hardening options that are recommended in the WordPress Codex.
- Install and activate free plugins from WordPress.org.
- Install and activate premium plugins which you have uploaded to CMS Commander.
- Install and activate a WordPress theme for the new blog.
- Create a contact form and page on your new blog.
For your convenience you can save all the configuration settings and your list of favorite plugins into templates. In the future you can then simply load one of your config templates to create a new WordPress site with the settings and plugins of your choice with only a few clicks!