Starting as a blogging software WordPress has improved much over recent years and has become a full fledged CMS used for websites of any type and size nowadays. Its easiness of use and the fact that it is a free software makes it attractive and lucrative to run and build several WordPress websites. If you own more than one WordPress blog CMS Commander can help you save much of the time you currently spend on managing your WordPress sites!
After adding all your blogs into CMS Commander you can remotely manage all the WordPress websites at the same time and, for example, update plugins, approve comments and much more on all your sites without the need to log into each admin area individually. A few clicks in CMS Commander are all it takes now!
- Secure: CMS Commander communicates with your WordPress sites through a secure SSL connection, with good reason the de-facto standard in data encryption. Learn more about security.
- Post creation: Write new posts in a feature-rich WYSIWYG editor and publish them on one or several of your sites. The editor offers many advanced options like for example content rewriting and the possibility to automatically insert affiliate products and other content into the article you are working on.
- Bulk posting and automatic content: The “Bulk Content” page of CMS Commander allows you to create automatic content from a wide range of sources, including several affiliate programs, APIs, PLR articles, CSV datafeeds and RSS feeds, then review and modify the results and finally publish or schedule the articles on one or several of your WordPress websites.
- Media Uploader and Image Storage: Use the default media uploader you are used to from your WordPress weblogs and store images and graphics directly in your CMS Commander account, in order to use them accross all of your websites. Insert them into the posts you write in the editor as needed, at which point the image files will be transfered and saved to the website the article gets published on as well.
- Bulk edit WordPress posts and pages: Quickly and easily change text in a large number of WP posts on any number of your sites, edit categories, add new tags and much more. You can even insert images, videos or affiliate products related to your titles into your old posts.
- Website Monetization: CMS Commander not only saves your time, it also helps you make more money. Easily insert related affiliate products into the posts you are writing to increase the earnings of your WordPress sites.
- Plugin management: Activate and deactivate plugins on your sites, update all plugins on all WordPress websites at the same time or install a new plugin on all your sites simultaneously.
- Theme management: Choose a new WordPress theme for all your sites, update themes on all your blogs or install a new theme to your whole network with a few simple clicks.
- Plugin and Theme storage: Upload and store all your plugin and theme .zip files in CMS Commander in order to quickly deploy them all to a new website. Installing or updating all your premium plugins becomes super easy like that!
- WordPress Backups: Automatically bulk create backups of all your WP websites at the same time. Set daily, weekly or monthly backup tasks and save the results to up to five different destinations.
- Clone WordPress Websites: Completely copy a WordPress weblog from one site to another, including all data, articles, settings, plugins and themes! CMS Commander makes cloning a WP weblog a simple and straight-forward two step process.
- Post management: View recent posts and approve or delete drafts.
- Comment management: Review new comments and approve them or mark them as spam.
- WP User management: View and delete registered users and bulk create new user accounts on your sites. Bulk edit WordPress users to change their passwords, capabilities or more.
- Maintenance Mode: Switch your websites into and out of maintenance mode with a single click of a button and display a custom offline message to your visitors, for example while you are working on new features or content.
- WP Robot management: Completely control the popular autoblogging plugin WP Robot from within your CMS Commander account.
- Manage and modify the WordPress Settings of all your sites at the same time, create new Categories and much more…
Basically CMS Commander allows you to do all the things you would usually do in your WordPress admin panel, just for all your WordPress blogs at the same time!