CMS Commander beta accounts are currently limited to managing and controling 50 websites per account. This is due to performance reasons, in order to test and distribute the load of the service evenly among beta users until CMS Commander moves to a stronger server later. Still, for people who already need to remotely manage more websites I have added an easy way to increase your account limit to up to 150 websites for free. All I ask in return is that you share the CMS Commander beta with your friends, either on Twitter, Facebook or your websites, in order to attract more willing testers. I have created a special page which makes liking and following CMS Commander very easy as it can be done with a single click there – go here now to increase your CMS Commander account limit! Thank you very much for your support and for testing CMS Commander.
- How to Choose a Theme and Plugins for a New Wordpress Blog
- Huge Update: Custom Plugin Branding, Uptime Monitoring and Image Storage Added
- New Feature: Store Your Premium Plugins in CMS Commander For Quick Bulk Installations
- CMS Commander Has Officially Launched. Subscribe Now For Our Reduced Launch Prices!
- CMS Commander Plugin 1.01 Released With New Features