Automatic content creation is one of the most important feature in CMS Commander, besides its many tools for bulk website management, since it helps you to enhance the quality of your articles and your site as well as to earn more money through several new revenue streams. CMS Commander supports automatic content from a wide range of different sources, which you can use on your site for a large array of purposes, ranging from inserting related affiliate products, videos or pictures into an article you are writing yourself over creating a fully automatic page as an introduction to a certain topic on your site up to posting a large number of automatic posts to a new phpBB forum to jump-start it.
How CMS Commander uses Automatic Content
In CMS Commander there are several different ways to insert and use automatic content, depending on where and how you want to insert it:
- Insert related content into the article you are working on in the “Content Editor”: When you write content regularly you probably know how it feels to be in need of a related image to insert into the article and having to search the web for it. The “Insert Content” button solves this problem and allows you to search for related images (or also much other content like videos, affiliate products, etc) to what you are writing with a few clicks.
When found CMS Commander displays you the top results and you can pick the one you like best and insert it into your article!
- Build a single high-quality page or article in the “Content Editor”: Maybe you have a writers-block, maybe you just need a quick article as an introduction to a certain topic. The “Build Page” button is great for both. It creates a new article by combining a number of free content sources. Depending on what you require you can choose from several templates, including “Topic Overview”, “Location Overview” for geotargeted content and “Product Grid” and “Product Comparison” for affiliate products.
- Create a large number of articles on the “Bulk Content” page: Posting a large number of automatic posts can be perfect to start a new website or forum or a good way to supplement an existing site with more ways of monetization i.e. by posting a shopping section for affiliate products. The “Bulk Content” page works after a “building block” principle – you tell it what content to retrieve and where to place it in the articles you want to create i.e. you could start out with getting 50 Amazon products, then add 50 related videos at the end of them and finally a Flickr image in the beginning before reviewing and publishing the result. The possibilities are almost endless.
- Bulk insert automatic content into your existing WordPress posts: The “Bulk Edit” feature in CMS Commander allows you, among other uses, to add related automatic content to a large number of your WordPress posts or pages at the same time. Like that you can easily insert related images, videos or affiliate products to give your old posts new life. CMS Commander searches for automatic content that is related to the title of your post and thus useful to your visitors. Like everywhere in the software you can review all found results before bulk editing the articles on your site.
Automatic Content Sources Supported by CMS Commander
- APIs of Popular Affiliate Programs and Content Providers: APIs are a interface used by many big websites to grant people like you access to use their content, completely legally! CMS Commander has implemented a large number of those APIs, allowing you to fetch content from them and post it to your websites. Each API in CMS Commander features a number of options you can use to influence the results and often several languages are supported. Please note most APIs will require you to have a (free) account at the APIs website and other restrictions like usage limits can apply.
Content Source: Amazon Products
Search and insert related Amazon products into your articles, complete with images, desciption, reviews and more. Earn money through the Amazon Partner Program for every sale!
Content Source: Flickr Images
Never post an article without images again: Easily search Flickr’s huge database for photos related to your subject and include them directly into your content with only a few clicks.
Content Source: Youtube Videos
Enhance your articles with related videos! Easily search Youtube for content related to what you are writing about and insert a video – complete with description, thumbnail and even comments if you want.
Content Source: Commission Junction
CMS Comander can post any product listed by CJ’s huge list of merchants to your websites. You will earn commission through the CJ Affiliate Program for every sale!
Content Source: Yahoo Answers
Yahoo Answers is a huge database of questions asked and answered by users. CMS Commander allows you to post both questions and answers related to topics of your choice to your own websites.
Content Source: Expedia
If you own a travel related website CMS Commander can post targeted hotel listings – including thumbnails, description and prices – for any city on the world to your site. You will also earn money as an affiliate!
Content Source: Vimeo Videos
Enhance your articles with related videos! Search Vimeo.com for videos about any topic and have CMS Commander add them to the article you are working on with only a few clicks.
Content Source: Google News
Display the latest news headlines about your topic on your websites by utilizing the Google News integration in CMS Commander.
Content Source: Indeed Job Listings
CMS Commander can access indeeds large database of job listings through their official API and publish results interesting to your readers directly to your websites.
Content Source: Linkshare Products
CMS Comander can post any product listed by Linkshare’s huge amount of merchants directly to your websites. You will earn money through the Linkshare Affiliate Program for every sale!
Content Source: oodle Classifieds
Oodle is a large directory of local classified ads. Through their official API CMS Commander can publish classifieds from specific locations related to keywords of your choice on your websites.
Content Source: Photobucket Images
Need a thumbnail for your article? Simply search Photobucket’s huge database for photos related to your subject and include them directly into your content with only a few clicks.
Content Source: Eventful
Publish details about any of the thousands of events listed on Eventful to your websites. You can search by both location of the event and keywords to find only content interesting to your readers!
Content Source: Skimlinks
Use CMS Commander to insert related affiliate ads from the large selection of merchants at the Skimlinks network into your articles to add a new revenue stream to your websites.
Content Source: Rotten Tomatoes
Publish detailed movie information and viewer ratings for any title from the popular rottentomatoes.com website right to your own blogs with the help of CMS Commander.
Content Source: Avantlink Products
Use CMS Commander to insert products and ads from the Avantlink affiliate network into your articles and earn more from your websites.
Content Source: Twitter
Add and display tweets related to any topic or keyword of your choice in your articles.
Content Source: Yelp Listings
Yelp is a large directory of local business listings. Through their official API CMS Commander can post listings of your choice to your sites – including images, reviews, the address, description and more.
Content Source: Shopzilla Products
Display price comparison data provided by Shopzilla for any products of your choice in your posts and earn money through the Shopzilla affiliate program.
All logos © the respective owners and not related with or endorsing CMS Commander. We only integrated their APIs into our service.
- Amazon (affiliate products)
- Article Builder (premium article building service)
- Avantlink (affiliate products)
- Commission Junction (affiliate products)
- eBay (affiliate products)
- Eventful (local events)
- Expedia (hotels)
- Flickr (photos)
- Google News (news)
- Indeed (job listings)
- iTunes (affiliate products)
- Linkshare (affiliate products)
- Oodle (local classifieds)
- Photobucket (photos)
- Prosperent.com (affiliate products)
- Recipe Buddy (cooking recipes)
- Shopzilla (affiliate products)
- Skimlinks (affiliate products)
- Twitter (tweets)
- Vimeo (videos)
- Yahoo Answers (questions and answers)
- Yelp (local business reviews)
- Youtube (videos)
- PLR Articles: Import any number of text file articles and publish them, complete with support for spin tags, rewriting and adding related affiliate products to the posts.
- Import CSV Datafeeds: Easily load CSV datafeeds into CMS Commander, review or modify the imported content and then post it to any number of your websites.
- Rewrite the content before autoposting to WordPress: Use one of several supported popular rewriting programs (not included with CMS Commander) to rewrite, review and compare the results instantly an then publish!
Supported Rewriting Software:
What about Google? Isn’t automatic content bad?
Google and other search engines have in the recent past cracked down on websites that only consist of automatic and copied content. That is why CMS Commanders focus lies on providing high quality automatic content as well as only “semi-automatic” autoposting.
Semi-automatic means that there is always a manual review by you of the produced content involved, i.e. even when bulk posting you get the resulting articles displayed in CMS Commander and can review, modify or delete them there before publishing them on your websites.
This manual review helps to increase the quality of the content which you publish on your sites greatly. In essence CMS Comander promotes to use automatic articles only as a form of complementary content to be added to the unique articles you write yourself and not as a means to produce fully automatic blogs filled with spammy content. The manual review, “building block” combinations, extensive rewriting features and high quality templates in CMS Commander all help to use automatic content in an ethical way that is not shunned and punished by search engines.