The phpBB forum software is one of the best ways to start your own internet discussion forum. Since it is also completely free to use it is easy and can be a good idea to start several forums on different topics. If you operate several phpBB forums CMS Commander can help you save much of the time you currently spend on managing your phpBB forums every day!
After adding the forums into CMS Commander you can remotely manage all the phpBB forums at the same time and, for example, change settings, review and delete new threads and much more on all your forums at once without the need to log into every single admin area at a time.
- Secure: CMS Commander communicates with your phpBB forum through a secure SSL connection, one of the best ways for data encryption. Learn more about security.
- Post creation: Write new forum threads in a feature-rich content editor and publish them on one or several of your forums. The editor offers many advanced options like for example content rewriting and the possibility to automatically insert affiliate products and other content directly into the content you are writing currently.
- Bulk forum posting and automatic posting: The “Bulk Content” page of CMS Commander allows you to create new forum threads for your sites automatically from a wide range of sources, including several affiliate programs, APIs, PLR articles, CSV datafeeds and RSS feeds, then review and modify the results and finally publish the the threads on one or several of your forums.
- BBcode Conversion:: CMS Commander automatically converts all the content you create inside it into BBcode when posting to your forums, so that it is displayed correctly there.
- Forum management: View, delete or create new forums on all your sites.
- Thread management: View recent threads and reply or delete them.
- User management: View and delete registered users and bulk create new user accounts on your sites.
- Manage and modify the phpBB Settings and much more…
Basically CMS Commander allows you to do all the important things you would usually do in your phpBB admin panel, just for all your phpBB forums at the same time!
And of course it is called CMS Commander for a reason – besides your phpBB forums you can also manage any number of Drupal sites, WordPress sites and Joomla websites with the same CMS Commander account!