Besides helping you manage all your Drupal websites, CMS Commander can also produce automatic content from a wide range or sources for you. You can either use small snippets of that content to insert into the article you are currently writing, for example a related affiliate product, or have CMS Commander create a full new article for you, which you then can post to your Drupal site or modify yourself.
Additionally CMS Commander also has a “Bulk Content” feature, which you can use to get a large number of new articles, review them and then automatically publish them on your Drupal website or have them scheduled, so that they gradually become visible on your site over the following days or weeks.
What about Google? Isn’t automatic content bad?
Because most search engines have in the recent past cracked down on websites that only consist of automatic and copied content CMS Commander promotes the concept of “semi-automatic” autoposting, to ensure that only content of good quality gets posted to your sites and is used to accompany your original content, instead of replacing it. Click here to learn more.
Drupal Autoposting Features
- Page Builder: Craft new articles and pages from a big selection of high quality templates, including topic overviews, location overviews, picture galleries and affiliate product shopping grids and comparisons, right inside the CMS Commander “Content Editor”.
- Content Insertion: Insert affiliate products, related videos and pictures or other content before publishing your articles to make them more attractive.
- Bulk Content: Create a large number of new articles in a “building blocks” principle. Combine items of several sources to form new interesting content for your sites and then publish it on all of them.
- Post your own PLR Articles to Drupal: Import any number of text file articles and publish them, complete with support for spin tags, rewriting and adding related affiliate products to the posts.
- Import CSV Datafeeds to Drupal: Easily load CSV datafeeds into CMS Commander, review or modify the imported content and then post it to your websites.
- Rewrite the content before autoposting to Drupal: Use one of several supported popular rewriting programs (not included with CMS Commander) to rewrite, review and compare the results instantly an then publish!
- Include and Post Comments: Several sources supported by CMS Commander include comment data which you can use and import as comments on your Drupal websites. The sources include Yahoo Answers, Youtube, Flickr and Amazon