Being regularly updated and having a active community extending and improving the software Drupal is a great choice to start a website with. Since it is completely free to use it is attractive idea to run and build a bigger network of Drupal websites. If you are one of the people who own more than one Drupal website CMS Commander can help you save much of the time you currently spend on managing your Drupal sites!
After adding them into CMS Commander you can remotely manage all your Drupal websites at the same time and, for example, update plugins, approve comments and much more on all your sites without the need to log into each admin area individually. A few clicks in CMS Commander are all it takes now!
- Secure: CMS Commander communicates with your Drupal websites through a secure SSL connection, with good reason the de-facto standard in data encryption. Learn more about security.
- Post creation: Write new posts in a feature-rich WYSIWYG editor and publish them on one or several of your sites. The editor offers many advanced options like for example content rewriting and the possibility to automatically insert affiliate products and other content into the article you are working on.
- Bulk posting and automatic content: The “Bulk Content” page of CMS Commander allows you to create automatic content from a wide range of sources, including several affiliate programs, APIs, PLR articles, CSV datafeeds and RSS feeds, then review and modify the results and finally publish or schedule the articles on one or several of your Drupal websites.
- Website Monetization: CMS Commander not only saves your time, it also helps you make more money. Easily insert related affiliate products into the articles you are writing to increase the earnings of your Drupal websites.
- Plugin management: Activate and deactivate plugins on your site network or install a new plugin on all your Drupal websites simultaneously.
- Post management: View recent posts and approve or delete drafts.
- Comment management: Review new comments and approve them or mark them as spam.
- User management: View and delete registered users and bulk create new user accounts on your sites.
- Manage and modify the Drupal Settings of all your sites at the same time, manage your Content Types and Vocabularies and much more…
Basically CMS Commander allows you to do all the things you would usually do in your Drupal admin panel, just for all your Drupal websites at the same time!
And of course it is called CMS Commander for a reason – besides your Drupal websites you can also manage any number of Joomla sites, WordPress sites and phpBB forums with the same CMS Commander account!